Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fashion Alert

It breaks my heart to go out and see people wear terrible clothing and then to have the nerve to walk around like they look better than everyone else! (YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ME), Pffft! It is Winter my fashion addicts and this is the one season we can all go crazy, experiment and dress to kill with the variety of clothing choices we have this time of the year...So here I have selected a few items to fix up and improve any shabby look you may have going...Pride ourselves in the way we look. "When we look good, we feel good. These are the fundamentals to emotion in fashion"-Shizi, being that said these items are amazing haha I love them and I think most people can pull the look off.

This elegant white ruffled jacket will give you a clean and edgey look while keeping you warm.


Why not colour block the white jacket with jet black skinnies to give you a sophisticated casual look...


Now have this t-shirt peeping through your white jacket against your black skinnies and we have the STATEMENT, this will stand out I assure you.


Refined rebel? I sure am, so be sure to add these rings to your look.


So the above, I leave you with...Follow these tips and you sure to be the one leaving a lasting impression..."Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman."
— Coco Chanel. Best said...

Photos sourced from : thisnext.com and shopstyle.com

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment